- 1 frozen waffle
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 6 ounces yogurt flavor of your choice
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Toast waffle according to package directions. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place half of the waffle in the bottom of a small cereal bowl (clear if you have one). Spread half the yogurt over the waffle. Sprinkle half the berries and chocolate chips over the yogurt.
- Repeat step two. Dig in!
- This recipe is of course easy to scale to serve as many as needed.
- You can substitute your favorite berries or other fruit to change up the flavors!
- Prep Time: 5