- 1 pound chicken breasts cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce or red chili sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 loaf French bread cut in half
- additional ranch dressing, chopped parsley, and gorgonzola or blue cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Season the chicken with sea salt, pepper and garlic powder, and cook in olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing, and cook over medium heat until mixture is warm.
- Place bread, cut side up, on a baking sheet, and spoon chicken mixture evenly over the bread
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, and bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is slightly crispy.
- Turn oven to broil, and broil for about a minute or so until cheese is bubbling and slightly brown. (Watch carefully to avoid burning!)
- Garnish with extra ranch dressing, gorgonzola or blue cheese and parsley, if desired.
- Prep Time: 20