- 18 ounces fresh cheese tortellini
- handful fresh basil leaves sliced thin
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (bite-sized balls or cubed)
- Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain. Rinse pasta gently with cool water until it’s still warm but not steaming hot.
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add cooked pasta, basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella to the bowl containing the dressing. Gently stir to evenly coat and combine the pasta salad. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5