- 18 ounces fresh cheese tortellini
- handful fresh basil leaves sliced thin
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (bite-sized balls or cubed)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain. Rinse pasta gently with cool water until it’s still warm but not steaming hot.
Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Add cooked pasta, basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella to the bowl containing the dressing. Gently stir to evenly coat and combine the pasta salad. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5