- 2/3 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 cup medium cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large baking potato peeled and diced into 1/2” cubes
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed and cut into 1″ pieces paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cottage cheese, half and half, ¾ c. cheddar cheese, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Add asparagus and potatoes, and stir to coat. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes in preheated oven. Sprinkle remaining cheese and paprika over top, and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Casseroles, Side Dishes
- Cuisine: American