- 8 ounces bite-sized pasta cooked and rinsed with cold water
- 2 eggs boiled and chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- seasoned salt
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 2 handfuls grape tomatoes halved or quartered (depending on size)
- 1/2 cup Newman’s Own Creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- Lightly sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned salt. Spray a skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 7-8 minutes per side or until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Allow to cool slightly before dicing into bite-sized pieces.
- While the chicken cooks, chop your green onions and tomatoes. (I also cook my bacon in the microwave during this step, but cook yours however you like.) Whisk together dressing and yogurt in a large serving bowl.
- Gently stir all other ingredients into the salad dressing mixture until well coated. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
The key to getting this recipe done in 30 minutes is doing things simultaneously. Start heating the water for the pasta and eggs first, and cover the pots so it will boil faster. Cook the chicken and bacon while the pasta cooks, and do your chopping while everything is cooking. It will be a busy 20-30 minutes in the kitchen, but it will be worth it when you taste the first bite of creamy salad!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15