- 8 skin-on chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- First of all, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Then, place the chicken legs in a baking dish.
- Make the seasoning mixture in a medium bowl. Use a fork or a spatula to mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, and other spices.
- Using a pastry brush or your hands, coat the chicken pieces with the seasoning mixture.
- Bake the drumsticks uncovered for about 40 minutes (until their internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F).
- Let them rest for 5 minutes and serve.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Dinner, Lunch, Main Course, Main Dish
- Cuisine: American