- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10–15 corn tortillas
- kosher salt about 1/2 tsp. or to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Stir together olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- With a silicone basting brush (or the back of a spoon if you don’t have a brush), spread a very thin layer of the oil mixture over both sides of each tortilla. You should only use enough oil just to lightly coat the surface.
- Cut the tortillas into sixths (I cut them in stacks of about five), and arrange the tortilla triangle in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Chips are done when some of the edges are starting to curl and they don’t easily bend. Watch your chips closely the last five minutes because they can quickly turn from perfect to overcooked.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks, Mexican Food
- Cuisine: Mexican