- 1 pound chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen or canned corn
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 cup water
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large skillet, brown the chicken in the olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onions and paprika.
- Add the black beans and corn.
- Add the water, onions and chipotle powder.
- Reduce heat, cover and let simmer until ready to serve.
- Squeeze lime juice over the chicken mixture, and garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20