- 20 mini chocolate rice cakes you can use plain if you prefer
- 1/4 c. chunky peanut butter
- 3 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate I used 56% cacao
- Arrange rice cakes on a sheet of parchment paper. Spread about 1/2 tsp. of peanut butter on each one.
- Break up chocolate into about 1″ squares, and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds, and stir. (Chocolate will still be mostly unmelted, but stir anyway.) Heat 30 seconds more, and stir. Heat an additional 15-30 seconds if needed, and stir until all chocolate is melted, smooth, and shiny.
- Drop about 1/2 tsp. of melted chocolate onto each peanut butter covered rice cake. Spread the chocolate evenly to cover the top. (I dropped chocolate on 4-5 at a time, spread the chocolate, and then did a few more.) Allow to cool for 30-60 minutes to let the chocolate harden. Eat!
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Dessert