- 1 teaspoon packed cilantro leaves washed and removed from stems
- 1/2 lime cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar or agave nectar
- 2 fluid ounces silver tequila
- seltzer water
- In a 12 oz. glass, muddle together cilantro leaves, lime quarters, and sugar until lime juice is released and cilantro is bruised. Pour in tequila and gently stir.
- Add ice to 3/4 full and top with seltzer. Gently stir once more and serve.
You can use lemon-lime soda in place of the seltzer, just eliminate the sugar from the recipe.
- Prep Time: 3
- Category: Cocktail