- 1 1/2 oz. bourbon
- 1/2 oz. cinnamon schnapps like Goldschlager or DeKuyper
- 1 tbsp. tart cherry juice concentrate or 2 tbsp. cherry juice
- 7UP lemon-lime soda
- maraschino cherries and/or lemon wedges for garnish optional
- Add bourbon, scnapps, and cherry juice to a 10- or 12-oz. glass. Fill 3/4 full of ice.
- Fill glass with 7UP, and gently stir. Garnish with lemon wedge and cherries if desired.
If you can’t find cherry juice, try muddling 6-8 thawed frozen cherries or fresh cherries in the glass before adding the bourbon and schnapps. You can also substitute cranberry-cherry juice.
- Prep Time: 3
- Category: Cocktail