- 1 large ready-to-bake pizza crust (or use multiple small crusts)
- 9 ounces prepared bean dip
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 jalapenos sliced (remove seed to reduce spiciness)
- 6 ounces Foster Farms chicken breast strips Southwestern flavor or plain
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped (or substitute freeze-dried cilantro)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread bean dip over pizza crust, and sprinkle mozzarella over the beans. Arrange all the other toppings on top, ending with the cheddar cheese and cilantro.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is hot. Slice and serve!
I forgot to add black olives to the pizza pictured, but they should be included to make this a true copycat recipe.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15