- 3 slices cucumber
- 1 umbrella head of flowering dill or use a few sprigs of baby dill instead
- 1 1/2 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. dry vermouth
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Place a martini glass in the freezer to chill.
- Wash the dill very well under cold, running water. Firmly rub it from stem to flower while washing to remove any loose buds.
- Add gin, vermouth, lemon juice, and several cubes of ice to a cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds. (Don’t talk to me about bruising gin. Just shake it!)
- Arrange cucumber slices and dill in the chilled martini glass, and strain gin mixture over the vegetation. It’s OK if the dill is not completely covered. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Cocktail