- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small chicken breasts or 2 large cut in half
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets washed and trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil, and add olive oil.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, dill, garlic powder, and onions. Spread mixture evenly over chicken.
- Place carrots evenly around chicken. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add broccoli, and bake for another 5 minutes or until broccoli is just tender.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30