This aromatic Dill Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with fresh carrots and broccoli is a quick and easy meal that your family will love!
It’s Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama, and I’ve got a quick, easy and super delicious chicken dinner that I really think you’ll love. I personally can’t get enough of sheet pan dinners, and I’ve got several of them on my own blog. I’d say we have one of these at least once a week, and I just might be slightly addicted to them. But honestly, you can’t beat a 30 minute meal that requires hardly any clean-up, especially on busy weeknights!
This particular sheet pan dill chicken dinner is also a nice break from the heavy comfort food we seem to overindulge on during the fall and winter months, but it’s still got plenty of flavor. The prep work is easy, too. You just mix fresh dill with mayo and some spices, slather it on the chicken and bake it along with fresh veggies.
The mayo keeps the chicken tender and juicy, and the dill adds a burst of flavor. It also makes your kitchen smell amazing! I picked up a small package of dill at my local grocery store, but if you can’t find any, you can use dried dill instead.
The other nice thing about these easy one pan meals is that you can use whatever fresh veggies you like. My kids love carrots and broccoli, but I’ve also used potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Because broccoli cooks super fast, I bake the chicken and carrots for about 25 minutes, and then I add the broccoli at the end. And when it’s done, your delicious dill chicken sheet pan and veggie dinner is ready to eat!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small chicken breasts or 2 large cut in half
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets washed and trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil, and add olive oil.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, dill, garlic powder, and onions. Spread mixture evenly over chicken.
- Place carrots evenly around chicken. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add broccoli, and bake for another 5 minutes or until broccoli is just tender.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
In the mood for pork instead? Try this easy Pork Sheet Pan Dinner!
Need a good sheet pan? Try this one! (affiliate link)