- 12 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1–1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (or make your own)
- 14 ounces red kidney beans canned, drained
- 14 ounces whole kernel corn canned, drained (or 1/2-c. frozen corn)
- 14 ounces petite diced tomatoes canned, drained (use Rotel if you like spicy)
- corn chips
- salsa I like Herdez brand
- sour cream optional
- grated Mexican cheese blend optional
In a large skillet, brown and crumble turkey over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
When turkey is almost done, add seasoning mix, beans, corn, and tomatoes. Simmer 8-10 minutes.
To serve, place a bed of lettuce in each large salad bowl. Top with meat mixture, crushed corn chips, and desired toppings (salsa, sour cream, grated cheese).
You can substitute 1 pound of diced boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the ground turkey.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Mexican