- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a large baking dish with a thin layer of nonstick spray or olive oil.
Add chicken to baking dish and season with salt, pepper and cumin.
Cover with enchilada sauce and bake for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Top with cheese and bake for about 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Serve with sour cream, avocado slices, tomatoes, shredded lettuce or your favorite enchilada toppings.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30