- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a large baking dish with a thin layer of nonstick spray or olive oil.
- Add chicken to baking dish and season with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Cover with enchilada sauce and bake for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Top with cheese and bake for about 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream, avocado slices, tomatoes, shredded lettuce or your favorite enchilada toppings.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30