- 2 pound potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon dried Herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- First of all, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and prepare a baking pan with baking paper.
- Then, cut the potatoes in half or quarters (depending on the size of the potatoes) and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic to the bowl. Next, toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking pan and spread them out into one layer.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
- Finally, remove the potatoes from the oven and season them with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve hot!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American