- 3/4 cup quinoa uncooked
- 1 cup quartered grapes
- 1/2 cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. (Typically, you will cook 3/4 cup quinoa in 1 1/2 cups water for approximately 20 minutes.)
- When done, remove lid, fluff with fork, and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Stir in quinoa, grapes, and cucumber until well coated.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
- Cook Time: 20