- 1 cup green candy melts
- 36 pretzel sticks
- 36 marshmallows
- 12 ounces orange candy melts
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside. Add the green candy melts to a microwave safe bowl and melt according to package directions.
- Dip each pretzel stick in the melted green chocolate, you don’t have to dip the entire thing. Place each dipped pretzel stick on the prepared baking sheet. (To speed up the hardening, place in the refrigerator or freezer until firm, about 10 minutes.)
- When the pretzels have hardened, cover a baking sheet with wax paper and then melt the orange candy melts in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip a lollipop stick (or an extra pretzel stick) into the orange candy melts (coat it with a decent amount of chocolate) and stick it into a marshmallow. Use the stick to dip the marshmallow in the orange chocolate and cover it completely (use a spoon to help coat the top if necessary).
- Use a second stick to help slide the marshmallow off onto the wax paper, then stick one green chocolate coated pretzel stick into the marshmallow so it looks like a pumpkin. Repeat for all remaining marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is completely set. Can be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 45