- 2 large potatoes peeled and diced into 3/4” cubes
- 10 ounces low-fat plain yogurt or substitute light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3/4 pound First Street Hickory Smoked Ham diced into small cubes
- 3/4 pound First Street Sharp Cheddar Cheese diced into small cubes
- 1 bunch green onions sliced thin
- Place cubed potatoes in a medium pot, and cover with water. Add about a teaspoon of salt, and bring to a boil. (Covering the pot will make them boil faster.)
- Boil approximately 10 minutes or until potatoes are easy to cut with a fork. Drain and rinse cooked potatoes with cold water.
- While potatoes cook, dice your other ingredients. Whisk together the yogurt, salt, hot sauce, and lemon juice until smooth. Add cooked potatoes, ham, cheese, and green onions.
- Stir gently to coat with yogurt mixture. Add additional salt or hot sauce to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
To lighten this recipe up more, try using 2% milk cheese instead of full fat.
- Prep Time: 15