- 1 pound fresh chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 20 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh spinach roughly chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
In a large skillet, saute the chicken and garlic in the olive oil until brown. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the water and tortellini. Cover and let cook on medium-high heat until pasta is soft (follow time guideline on package directions).
Add the spinach, cream, and Italian seasoning. Simmer until spinach is soft.
Top with sundried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese, and serve.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20