- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts thin sliced
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 5 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Begin by preheating the oven to 425 degrees F. Then cut the butter in half and place a few inches apart in a 9 x 13″ baking dish. Place the pan in the oven to melt, 6-8 minutes.
- While the butter melts, add the panko, flour, paprika, seasoned salt, and a little more salt and pepper to a gallon sized bag. Stir gently. Add the chicken breasts and shake to coat.
- Carefully pull the melted butter tray out of the oven and lay each chicken breast on the melted butter.
- Place back in the oven for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over. At this time you can sprinkle more panko breadcrumbs on top if you’d like a little more crunch.
- Continue to bake for 10-12 more minutes. Check the chicken temp and make sure it reaches 170 degrees F.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Dinner, Poultry