- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 1/2 Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 10 ounces washed and chopped greens (collard, mustard, kale, or similar)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon mustard (yellow or brown)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (adjust to taste)
- 4 Roma tomatoes chopped
Heat oil or butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and pork, and stir fry until onions are tender and pork is cooked on the outside.
Stir in greens, pour in water, and cover. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes.
Remove lid, and stir in mustard and hot sauce. Replace cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes or until greens are your desired tenderness.
Top skillet or individual portions with chopped tomatoes. Enjoy!
Serving amount varies based on how much pork you use. If you use the entire pork loin, this dish could serve six.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15