- 16 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Truvia® baking blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon divided
- 2 cups peeled, diced apples (about two apples)
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Truvia® brown sugar blend
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-9″ pie pan liberally with cooking spray and set aside.
With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and Truvia® baking blend on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix again on medium speed until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into prepared pie dish.
Place diced apples in a medium mixing bowl. Pour melted butter over the apples, and toss to coat. In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, Truvia® brown sugar blend, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle cornstarch mixture over apples, and again toss to coat.
Evenly spread apples over the cheesecake. Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until center is set and edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool for at least three hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45