- 8 oz. milk
- 2 tbsp. hot cocoa powder
- 1 oz. coffee liqueur like Kahlua or Patron
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- mini marshmallows optional
- chocolate syrup optional
- whipped cream optional
- In a microwave-safe mug, heat milk on high for 2 minutes.
- Add hot cocoa powder, and stir very well until dissolved. Stir in coffee liqueur and vodka.
- Top with marshmallows, whipped cream, and/or a drizzle of chocolate sauce as you see fit. Sip, smile, and repeat.
Feel free to use vanilla, whipped cream, caramel, or any other flavored vodka that sounds good to you!
- Prep Time: 3
- Category: Cocktails and Other Drinks
- Cuisine: International