- 4 chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley freshly chopped
Preheat your oven to 375 F degrees and prepare a medium baking pan.
Next, place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with olive oil.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, and garlic powder to a small bowl and stir them to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts.
Then, use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast and set it aside.
Add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, spinach, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine using a spoon.
Next, spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly. Use toothpicks to hold the pockets closed, if desired.
Place the chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish. Finally, bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.
- Prep Time: 7
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Dinner, Main, Main Course, Main Dish
- Cuisine: American