- 1 lb. steak I used thin-cut ribeyes
- seasoned salt
- 12–14 oz. box of bite-sized pasta
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella diced into 1/2” cubes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes cut in half
- handful fresh basil roughly chopped or torn
- 1/3 c. balsamic dipping oil with spices you can find this with the olive oil in your grocery store
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over high heat (I use my 10″ iron skillet). Season steaks with seasoned salt on both sides, and place in hot skillet. Cook until steaks are cooked to medium done (just barely pink in the middle). Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your steaks, but thin cuts will probably only need 3-4 minutes per side.
When steaks are done, remove to a cutting board to cool for about five minutes before dicing into bite-sized pieces.
In a large salad bowl, gently stir together pasta, cheese, tomatoes, basil, dipping oil, vinegar, and salt. Add in diced steak, and stir to combine. Enjoy immediately, or store in refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Main