- 1 pound First Street frozen, uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined, 41/50 size
- 1 pound First Street frozen California Blend Vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 1/2 bottle First Street Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 bag First Street Frozen Vegetable Fried Rice (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
While oven preheats, stir together shrimp, vegetables, and enough sauce to coat the ingredients. Spread shrimp and veggies on the prepared baking sheet, and cover with another piece of foil.
Bake shrimp covered for 10 minutes in preheated oven. Remove foil, and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until shrimp are fully cooked (see note).
While shrimp cook, heat fried rice as directed on package. (optional)
Serve hot shrimp and vegetables over warm rice.
- Shrimp are cooked when they are completely pink and C-shaped. Be careful not to overcook! Overcooked shrimp are O-shaped and will have a rubbery texture.
- Recipe amounts are approximate. You can just eyeball the amounts and make enough for one or a whole family!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15