- 10 boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise may need 1 or 2 tablespoons more
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Tomato slices
- Leaf lettuce (or one of your choosing)
- slider buns
- Chives, diced (optional garnish)
- Shaved parm (optional garnish)
Please chop the eggs very finely. Mix together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red bell pepper, tarragon vinegar, relish, truffle oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix in chopped egg very gently.
Place egg salad on slider rolls and add 1 or 2 slices of leaf lettuce and 1 or 2 slices of tomatoes.
Garnish with chives and shaved parm.