- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar lightly packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered espresso
- 1 tablespoon black coffee (or substitute milk)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
Cream together butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add egg, vanilla, espresso powder, and coffee (or milk). Mix on low until well combined.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix on low until dry ingredients are completely incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips on lowest speed until just mixed in.
Use a medium cookie scoop or a 1 tbsp. measuring spoon to dish cookie dough onto baking sheets, spacing cookies 2″ apart. Bake cookies in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until edges are browned and centers are set. Allow cookies to cool on the pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15