- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce (approximate measure)
- Marinade chicken breasts in buffalo sauce for at least a half hour.
- Place an iron skillet in the oven, and preheat to 400 degrees F. Carefully remove hot skillet, and place marinated chicken breasts in the pan. Arrange bacon slices over the top of the chicken. Place skillet back in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Arrange sliced avocado over cooked chicken breasts. Drizzle BBQ sauce over the top if desired.
I used Moore’s Marinade buffalo wing sauce. You could also mix up your own seasoning using my recipe for Buffalo chicken wraps.
- Prep Time: 5
- Passive Time: 30
- Cook Time: 30