- 15 ounces sliced peaches canned in juice drained
- 1/2 cup cooking oil (safflower or canola oil are good choices)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnut halves and pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
Add drained peaches, oil, brown sugar, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla to a blender. Blend until smooth. (If you choose not to use a blender, chop the peaches to your desired size, and stir ingredients together with a spoon until combined.)
Add flour, oats, baking soda, and salt to the peach mixture, and blend (or stir) again until smooth.
Scrape sides of blender, add walnuts, and pulse until well combined. (Pulse longer for smaller pieces of nuts.)
Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan 5-10 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack to cool before slicing.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60