I don’t mean to be dramatic, but I can hardly wait to tell you about these Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!
I mentioned on Facebook the other day that I had to eat dessert for lunch so I could take photos in the daylight. Today, I had to make one of these pesto pizza grilled cheese sandwiches for myself for lunch for the same reason. Then, I made them again for dinner. Even when I was on my second sandwich for the day, I was sad when the last bite was over.
These savory sandwiches are so, so simple to put together, but they are flavorful, cheesy, and wonderful. Seriously. I chose to bake them in the oven instead of cooking them in a pan like a traditional grilled cheese sandwich. Since they are already full of pesto, cheese, and pepperoni, I didn’t want to cook them in oil or butter. They toast up beautifully, and baking them makes them an even easier dinner idea since there’s not much cleanup! This may be my new favorite recipe, so I hope you get a chance to try it soon!
Want more cheesy pesto goodness? I’ve got just the thing!
- Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe - September 27, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016