I don’t mean to be dramatic, but I can hardly wait to tell you about these Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!
I mentioned on Facebook the other day that I had to eat dessert for lunch so I could take photos in the daylight. Today, I had to make one of these pesto pizza grilled cheese sandwiches for myself for lunch for the same reason. Then, I made them again for dinner. Even when I was on my second sandwich for the day, I was sad when the last bite was over.
These savory sandwiches are so, so simple to put together, but they are flavorful, cheesy, and wonderful. Seriously. I chose to bake them in the oven instead of cooking them in a pan like a traditional grilled cheese sandwich. Since they are already full of pesto, cheese, and pepperoni, I didn’t want to cook them in oil or butter. They toast up beautifully, and baking them makes them an even easier dinner idea since there’s not much cleanup! This may be my new favorite recipe, so I hope you get a chance to try it soon!
Want more cheesy pesto goodness? I’ve got just the thing!
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016
- 7 Ways to Make Recipes Healthier - June 7, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #176 - June 3, 2016