Guys, listen. I have something important to tell you about, and that thing is Twisted Pizza Breadsticks! You are going to love these!
These little sticks of heaven are made using frozen bread dough and are pretty easy and very fun to make. They have gameday snack, party food, or even pizza night dinner written all over them!
Instead of telling you a story about how we ate a whole batch of these pizza breadsticks for lunch this weekend, I’ll show you a photo tutorial of how to make them instead.
I think you’ll also love these recipes!
- One Pot Black Eyed Peas and Rice with Chicken - August 23, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #187: Sneaking in Veggies - August 20, 2016
- Perfect Mexican Rice - August 19, 2016
- Quick Hasselback Potatoes - August 15, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners - August 13, 2016
- 20 Strawberry Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss! - August 10, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #185: Trying (again) to get healthy. - August 6, 2016
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps - August 2, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #184: Slow Cooker Roast, Taquitos, Salad, and More! - July 31, 2016
- Mexican Coleslaw in 5 Minutes - July 26, 2016