Guys, listen. I have something important to tell you about, and that thing is Twisted Pizza Breadsticks! You are going to love these!
These little sticks of heaven are made using frozen bread dough and are pretty easy and very fun to make. They have gameday snack, party food, or even pizza night dinner written all over them!
Instead of telling you a story about how we ate a whole batch of these pizza breadsticks for lunch this weekend, I’ll show you a photo tutorial of how to make them instead.
I think you’ll also love these recipes!
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016
- Pork and Greens Stir Fry - August 31, 2016