Guys, listen. I have something important to tell you about, and that thing is Twisted Pizza Breadsticks! You are going to love these!
These little sticks of heaven are made using frozen bread dough and are pretty easy and very fun to make. They have gameday snack, party food, or even pizza night dinner written all over them!
Instead of telling you a story about how we ate a whole batch of these pizza breadsticks for lunch this weekend, I’ll show you a photo tutorial of how to make them instead.
I think you’ll also love these recipes!
- 25 Blueberry Recipes You Will Love! - July 18, 2016
- Meatloaf, BBQ Quesadillas, and More! – Dinner Menu #182 - July 16, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More! - July 8, 2016
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta - July 7, 2016
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - July 6, 2016
- Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180 - July 2, 2016
- Red White and Blue Fluff Salad - July 1, 2016
- Spicy Mac and Cheese with Pork - June 28, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #179: Reunited! - June 24, 2016
- 15 Easy Slow Cooker Dinners - June 22, 2016