Guys, listen. I have something important to tell you about, and that thing is Twisted Pizza Breadsticks! You are going to love these!
These little sticks of heaven are made using frozen bread dough and are pretty easy and very fun to make. They have gameday snack, party food, or even pizza night dinner written all over them!
Instead of telling you a story about how we ate a whole batch of these pizza breadsticks for lunch this weekend, I’ll show you a photo tutorial of how to make them instead.
I think you’ll also love these recipes!
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016
- 7 Ways to Make Recipes Healthier - June 7, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #176 - June 3, 2016