Hello there, friends! How has your week been? Mine was a bit of a doozy with PTA meetings and other distractions, so we ended up eating a spread for dinner twice (cheese, crackers, fruit, etc.) and ordering pizza once. I also tried one new recipe that was a bit of a flop, so all that did not add up to a lot of new material for your weekly dinner menu. DON’T WORRY. I still have a great weekly dinner menu full of easy dinner ideas ready for you!
- Perfect Oven Roast Beef and Sauteed Spinach with Cranberries and Feta – This roast is so juicy and flavorful, but it’s very easy to make! The spinach with cranberries and feta only takes a few minutes to prepare but will impress your family or guests. I also served this with mashed potatoes.
- Pan Fried Catfish with Greens and Cornbread – This is not just one but three recipes all rolled into one! It takes about 40 minutes to make this dinner, and it might be better suited for a weekend meal than a busy weeknight. It’s definitely worth the effort!
- Cajun Salmon Alfredo – The title of this one really speaks for itself, so I’m not sure what else I can say to make you want to try it! This pasta is delicious!
- Nachos with Homemade Taco Meat and Sriracha Nacho Cheese Sauce – This is definitely my favorite recipe of the week, and it’s another one that is actually two recipes that go great together.
- Buttermilk Baked Chicken with Creamy Easy Mac and Cheese – These juicy chicken drumsticks are inexpensive and easy. You can bake the mac and cheese at the same time. Add in a side salad or sliced tomatoes and call it dinner!
- Greek Salad – This salad has already been on my menus a few times because it is our go-to dinner salad. The grown ups and kids alike enjoy this one, and it goes great with garlic bread on the side. I’m always looking for any excuse to eat garlic bread. If you really want to treat yourself, try this Irresistible Cheesy Pesto Bread!
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup (Pho) – Finally, I hope you will try this authentic-tasting Asian chicken soup. This homemade pho is perfect for soothing a sore throat, but you don’t need to be sick to enjoy it!
That’s it, folks! Thanks so much for coming over to see these seven easy dinner ideas. Which of these dishes will you try this week?