This week’s menu features loads of easy dinner ideas including a whole roasted chicken in the slow cooker, 30-minute pizza from scratch, Buffalo fajitas, and lots more!
You know those days when you wake up and realize you’re out of coffee so you load the kids in the car at 6:15am and go to the Krispy Kreme drive through in the dark to get said kids doughnuts and hot coffee for yourself just to make it through the morning? We’ve all been THERE, am I right? (Just nod yes to make me feel better.) Well, that was my morning today. I gotsta get to the store to buy coffee beans ASAP, but before I do I want to show you this week’s dinner recipes!
- 30-Minute Pizza from Scratch – This pizza is good for dinner any time, but decorate it like a spiderweb and you’ve got a perfect Halloween meal! I will say that the decorating adds 10 minutes or so the cooking time, at least for me.
- Buffalo Chicken Fajitas – Did you know Buffalo chicken can be good for Mexican night too?
- Creamy Chicken Soup with Wild Rice – This was one of my first recipes and always one of our favorites! Goes great with crusty bread for dipping.
- Southwest Salad with Pork – This satisfying and healthy dinner comes together quickly for an easy dinner.
- Slow Cooker Lemon Rosemary Chicken – This meal is like practice for Thanksgiving. Since your oven’s free, try serving it with Scalloped Potatoes with Spinach and Goat Cheese.
- Fork Tender Cube Steaks in Gravy – I was so excited to have these again this week. This is such a simple recipe but one of my favs. We served it with sliced tomatoes.
- Latin Veracruz Salmon – This meal is made with a simmer sauce shortcut, and it only takes about 15 minutes! If you can’t find the sauce in your grocery store, why not try Healthy Shrimp Etouffee instead? It takes longer but is a similar flavor.