If you love Buffalo wings, you’ll enjoy the flavor of these easy Buffalo Turkey Burgers with hot sauce and blue cheese cooked right in!
There seem to be trends in the food world like cake pops, kale chips, and Nutella recipes. Right now caprese seems to be the hotness, and I don’t know what else. If I did know, maybe I’d be a more successful blogger! I’m never up on fashion trends, so why should I do any better with food trends?
Case in point, are Buffalo recipes over? No, not the animal buffalo. I’m talking about the hot sauce kind. I don’t think I ever made Buffalo anything until I started using Pinterest towards the end of 2012. Then I found Cook Lisa Cook’s Loaded Buffalo and Chicken Casserole recipe, and everything changed! (Seriously, you have to try that recipe if you haven’t already.)
Since then I’ve made Buffalo Potato Salad, Buffalo Chicken Wraps, and now Buffalo Turkey Burgers. I hope everyone’s not tired of Buffalo recipes yet because I’m just getting started! Now where did I put that bottle of hot sauce…
Don’t miss these other flavorful burger recipes!
- Weekly Dinner Menu #175 Featuring Fish Tacos and Monte Cristo Sandwiches - May 28, 2016
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Lime - May 26, 2016
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016