If you love Buffalo wings, you’ll enjoy the flavor of these easy Buffalo Turkey Burgers with hot sauce and blue cheese cooked right in!
There seem to be trends in the food world like cake pops, kale chips, and Nutella recipes. Right now caprese seems to be the hotness, and I don’t know what else. If I did know, maybe I’d be a more successful blogger! I’m never up on fashion trends, so why should I do any better with food trends?
Case in point, are Buffalo recipes over? No, not the animal buffalo. I’m talking about the hot sauce kind. I don’t think I ever made Buffalo anything until I started using Pinterest towards the end of 2012. Then I found Cook Lisa Cook’s Loaded Buffalo and Chicken Casserole recipe, and everything changed! (Seriously, you have to try that recipe if you haven’t already. SO GOOD.)
My mom is crazy about buffalo wings, but I’m not much of a wing person. I’ll eat a few if you put them in front of me (as is the case with most everything), but they are so greasy and messy! I only like the drumstick kind because I at least understand how to eat those. The other ones with the two little bones and meat in the middle hardly seem worth the trouble. Maybe I should get in on the boneless buffalo wings trend. Are those just pieces of chicken? Or, I’ll stick to buffalo chicken wraps and these burgers, which are both easier to eat all around.
I hope everyone’s not tired of Buffalo recipes yet because I’m just getting started! Now where did I put that bottle of hot sauce…
Don’t miss this other spiced up burger recipe!
- Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe - September 27, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016