This easy, hearty Chili Cornbread Pot Pie uses kitchen staples and is a dinner the whole family will love!
This Chili Cornbread Pot Pie was born out of necessity, but it turned out to be a real treat. I made it after a long day of taking my boys plus two other kids to a busy pumpkin patch, lunch, and a playground. We were out from morning until late afternoon, and by the time we got home the boys were filthy and tired. I bathed them and got them in PJs, then let them relax with a movie until dinner time. That plan sounds pretty great except, somewhere between the car and the bathtub, I realized that I had forgotten to pick up groceries for dinner. Not willing to drag us all shopping at that point, I decided to scavenge through our kitchen and come up with something. As it turns out, that something was meaty, cheesy, bready, and wonderful. If I had everything I needed on hand to make this dish, you might too! Even if you don’t, this Chili Cornbread Pot Pie is worth a trip to the grocery store!
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #183 – Hawaiian Pasta Salad, Cheeseburger Macaroni, and More! - July 23, 2016
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad - July 21, 2016
- 25 Blueberry Recipes You Will Love! - July 18, 2016
- Meatloaf, BBQ Quesadillas, and More! – Dinner Menu #182 - July 16, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More! - July 8, 2016
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta - July 7, 2016
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - July 6, 2016
- Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180 - July 2, 2016
- Red White and Blue Fluff Salad - July 1, 2016
- Spicy Mac and Cheese with Pork - June 28, 2016