This easy, hearty Chili Cornbread Pot Pie uses kitchen staples and is a dinner the whole family will love!
This Chili Cornbread Pot Pie was born out of necessity, but it turned out to be a real treat. I made it after a long day of taking my boys plus two other kids to a busy pumpkin patch, lunch, and a playground. We were out from morning until late afternoon, and by the time we got home the boys were filthy and tired. I bathed them and got them in PJs, then let them relax with a movie until dinner time. That plan sounds pretty great except, somewhere between the car and the bathtub, I realized that I had forgotten to pick up groceries for dinner. Not willing to drag us all shopping at that point, I decided to scavenge through our kitchen and come up with something. As it turns out, that something was meaty, cheesy, bready, and wonderful. If I had everything I needed on hand to make this dish, you might too! Even if you don’t, this Chili Cornbread Pot Pie is worth a trip to the grocery store!
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016
- Pork and Greens Stir Fry - August 31, 2016