Add some pizzazz to your dinner with these Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers!
These turkey ranch burgers don’t use bottled salad dressing or a packet mix, but I bet you have the ingredients you need on hand right now. Serve these up with chips or fries, and your family just might carry you around the house on their shoulders. OK, they might at least say, “Thanks, Mom!” (or Dad), which is about the best we can hope for.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 lb. ground turkey beef or chicken is OK too
- 1/3 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns or torta rolls as shown here
- sliced tomato
- your choice of condiments
- Cook your bacon using whatever method you like. I prefer cooking it in the microwave for 3-4 minutes between layers of paper towels or in a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together turkey, yogurt, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Form into four patties.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Carefully place burger patties in hot skillet, and cook for about 7 minutes per side, until cooked through. In the last few minutes of cooking, place a cheese slice on top of each burger to melt.
- Dress your buns with mustard or whatever condiments you like, then place burger patties on buns. Top with bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Burgers