These Antipasto Skewers are fun to make and perfect for any occasion. Make entertaining simple with this easy party food!
Happy Monday morning to you. I should be extra fresh and cheerful this morning because I got eight hours of sleep last night, which is rare. Somehow the morning got derailed pretty early on. By 7 am, I had already dealt with a major 3-year-old tantrum, a 7-year-old dumping out enough Legos to carpet the living room, and a kitten pooping on the floor and tracking it everywhere.
Luckily, we made it through all that misfortune and are now wearing happy (and slightly weary) faces. The house is clean, no one is crying, and I’m already thinking about the quiet evening in my future. I wish it was going to include these delicious antipasto skewers. They are fun to assemble, and I think I could even do it with a crying child attached to my leg if necessary. I originally shared these last year at The Best Blog Recipes after making them for a mom’s night party at my house.
I love being a mom. I adore my kids. But sometimes it’s nice to wear clean clothes and talk to adults. If you are looking for an easy party food that is decidedly grown up, this is it. You’ll forget all about all the noses you’ve wiped, diapers you’ve changed, and fights you’ve separated when you are eating marinated artichokes and drinking a glass of chardonnay. Cheers!
You’ll also love these recipes:
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 19, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016
- Pork and Greens Stir Fry - August 31, 2016