These Antipasto Skewers are fun to make and perfect for any occasion. Make entertaining simple with this easy party food!
Happy Monday morning to you. I should be extra fresh and cheerful this morning because I got eight hours of sleep last night, which is rare. Somehow the morning got derailed pretty early on. By 7 am, I had already dealt with a major 3-year-old tantrum, a 7-year-old dumping out enough Legos to carpet the living room, and a kitten pooping on the floor and tracking it everywhere.
Luckily, we made it through all that misfortune and are now wearing happy (and slightly weary) faces. The house is clean, no one is crying, and I’m already thinking about the quiet evening in my future. I wish it was going to include these delicious antipasto skewers. They are fun to assemble, and I think I could even do it with a crying child attached to my leg if necessary. I originally shared these last year at The Best Blog Recipes after making them for a mom’s night party at my house.
I love being a mom. I adore my kids. But sometimes it’s nice to wear clean clothes and talk to adults. If you are looking for an easy party food that is decidedly grown up, this is it. You’ll forget all about all the noses you’ve wiped, diapers you’ve changed, and fights you’ve separated when you are eating marinated artichokes and drinking a glass of chardonnay. Cheers!
You’ll also love these recipes:
- 25 Blueberry Recipes You Will Love! - July 18, 2016
- Meatloaf, BBQ Quesadillas, and More! – Dinner Menu #182 - July 16, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More! - July 8, 2016
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta - July 7, 2016
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - July 6, 2016
- Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180 - July 2, 2016
- Red White and Blue Fluff Salad - July 1, 2016
- Spicy Mac and Cheese with Pork - June 28, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #179: Reunited! - June 24, 2016
- 15 Easy Slow Cooker Dinners - June 22, 2016