These Antipasto Skewers are fun to make and perfect for any occasion. Make entertaining simple with this easy party food!
Happy Monday morning to you. I should be extra fresh and cheerful this morning because I got eight hours of sleep last night, which is rare. Somehow the morning got derailed pretty early on. By 7 am, I had already dealt with a major 3-year-old tantrum, a 7-year-old dumping out enough Legos to carpet the living room, and a kitten pooping on the floor and tracking it everywhere.
Luckily, we made it through all that misfortune and are now wearing happy (and slightly weary) faces. The house is clean, no one is crying, and I’m already thinking about the quiet evening in my future. I wish it was going to include these delicious antipasto skewers. They are fun to assemble, and I think I could even do it with a crying child attached to my leg if necessary. I originally shared these last year at The Best Blog Recipes after making them for a mom’s night party at my house.
I love being a mom. I adore my kids. But sometimes it’s nice to wear clean clothes and talk to adults. If you are looking for an easy party food that is decidedly grown up, this is it. You’ll forget all about all the noses you’ve wiped, diapers you’ve changed, and fights you’ve separated when you are eating marinated artichokes and drinking a glass of chardonnay. Cheers!
You’ll also love these recipes:
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016
- 7 Ways to Make Recipes Healthier - June 7, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #176 - June 3, 2016