I’ve got a fun roundup of Pumpkin Drinks to share with you today. Come and get your pumpkin smoothies, shakes, cocktails, and more!
It’s the first day of October, which means pumpkin, pumpkin everything! We may have already reached that point in September I guess, but now it’s really going to take off. I love pumpkins. I love choosing them, decorating with them, eating them and even drinking them! We all know about the infamous pumpkin spice latte that is featured on just about every cafe menu around this time of year, but there are even more ways to sip that spicy, pumpkin flavor. I’m excited to show you eight pumpkin drinks today that I know you’ll be excited to try! I, for one, will be keeping my pantry stocked with pumpkin puree all year long for some of these! Let’s go:
Pumpkin Drinks for Fall
- This delicious pumpkin shake by Petite Allergy Treats is diet and allergy friendly!
- The Grant Life shows you how to make your own pumpkin spice coffee creamer at home!
- Maybe some of that homemade creamer would work just as well in this Pumpkin Spice White Russian, my favorite fall cocktail.
- If you love the pumpkin smoothie at Jamba Juice, don’t miss this homemade Pumpkin Spice Smoothie by Lemon Tree Dwelling!
- If you just want a good ol’ pumpkin spice latte but want to make it at home, give this version by Jilly a try.
- This Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte Smoothie by Lemons for Lulu might be the best of both worlds. You get a coffee and smoothie fix all at the same time!
- If coffee’s not your thing, try this Warm Pumpkin Spice Drink by Five Heart Home. It has all the warm, comforting flavor without the caffeine!
- Let’s end with a cocktail, shall we? I can’t wait to try this Smashed Pumpkin Pie Cocktail by Robyn’s Online World. It really sounds like pumpkin pie in a glass (but with booze).
Want even more pumpkin recipes? I’ve got you covered!