Do you like to make fun holiday dinners for your family? I do (as long as they are reasonably quick and easy)! We’re getting excited about Halloween coming up next Friday, and I’ve found nine Halloween dinner ideas to share with you today.
These Halloween recipes are all on the cute side. When searching for Halloween dinners, I found a lot of gross or gruesome things that just aren’t my style. I want my food to be adorable and appetizing, not something that turns my stomach! I want to try everything in this list, so we might be having Halloween dinner WEEK instead of just choosing one for the actual day. Which one do you think your kids would like the best?
Just like I like my Halloween food to be cute, I also stay away from scary, gross, or creepy decorations and costumes. What about you? Do you like happy pumpkins and ghosts, or do you prefer zombies and scary clowns? However you like to celebrate on October 31st, I hope you have a fun time!
- Pizza Mummy Braid by Yummy Healthy Easy
- Jack-o-Lantern Cheeseburgers by Sandra Lee
- Halloween Spiderweb Pizza by The Weary Chef
- Candy Corn Quesadillas by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Mummy Potatoes with Meatballs by Once Upon a Cutting Board
- Jack-o-Lantern Shephard’s Pie Stuffed Peppers by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Ghostly Pizza by My Recipes
- Jack-o-Lantern Sandwich Bites by Woman’s Day
- and for the grownups… Monster Eye Asparagus Gruyere Tart by Pizzazzerie
Want a cute Halloween dessert too? Try these little pumpkin pops!
These look incredible!! I love how fun and festive they are! My guys LOVE pizza and I LOVE your Spiderweb version. It’s perfect right before trick-or-treating. Pinning!
Thanks so much, Kelly! I might be making this again on Friday :)