This week’s dinner menu features a few Mexican recipes and more including Mexican Barley Casserole, Easy Black Beans and Rice, Tuna Melt Tostadas, Sloppy Joe Potatoes!
I know I’ve told you about 284 times that I love Mexican food, but I feel like I haven’t really been demonstrating that enough in my weekly menus. We usually have one “fiesta night” every week, but this week let’s make it even more than one! You don’t mind, do you?
- Layered Mexican Barley Casserole – Mexican and barley together? I know, but you just have to trust me on this one. It’s really good! It takes about an hour to make, but most of that time is simmering or baking when you don’t actually have to do anything.
- Easy Black Beans and Rice – I’m so excited that I finally took new photos of this one this week because it is one of my favorites! You could eat this on its own, serve it with chicken breasts and sliced tomatoes, or make Fish Stick Burritos!
- (Not Too) Sloppy Joe Potatoes – This is a super easy and delicious meal, and I’d love for you to leave a comment about how well you handle messes. (I’m a mess-a-phobe!)
- Pork Chops – This is a “choose your own adventure” dinner. I put together a list of 10 tasty pork chop recipes, and you should pick your favorite! You can pick the perfect side dish to go with your chops too.
- Tuna Melt Tostadas – This recipe is kinda Mexican and kinda not, but it’s easy and good for sure!
- Spicy Spinach Quesadillas – These quesadillas have a lot to offer with all that cheese and good-for-you spinach. This meal is easy to make and fun to eat!
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork – In case you need a break from all those Mexican flavors, let’s switch gears completely with this easy crockpot Asian recipe.
If you’re entertaining or watching a game this weekend, why not serve up this tasty Kale Artichoke Dip?