Hi there! I hope you have had a good week. Did you try any of my dinner ideas from last week’s menu? If so, which recipe was your favorite?
I have to admit that for the past few weeks, I haven’t been getting my meal plans done ahead of time. Figuring out what to make for dinner and going to the grocery store every day is so much more work than planning ahead! This past weekend, I sat down and planned out the week’s dinners, made a grocery list, and went on one big shopping trip. It made my life so much easier, and I am glad to be back in the meal planning saddle! I hope this menu of dinner ideas will make it even easier for you since I’ve already done the planning part for you.
Before I get to this week’s quick dinner ideas, I’d like to invite you to follow me so I can tell you about my future recipes and menus:
- Healthy Hamburger Stroganoff from Scratch – I’m very excited to share this one with you! I love meaty, tangy stroganoff, and this one is healthy and quick besides being delicious!
- Lemon Chicken Soup – This is a favorite of everyone in our family. It’s perfect for dipping crusty bread, and rotisserie chicken makes it simple to make.
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti – I love this easy casserole, and I’m sure your family will too! The cauliflower is camouflaged in delicious cheesy sauce, so it may be undetected by picky diners.
- Biscuit Panini with Fresh Fruit – This cute biscuit panini is just one dinner idea shared in this post. Be sure to go check out the other recipes with refrigerator dough and choose the one you like best!
- Stovetop BBQ Chicken with Simple Southern Lima Beans – This chicken is juicy, delicious, and quick to make. Serve it up with these lima beans if you please, and maybe add corn on the cob too for a real feast!
- Quinoa with Sausage and Roasted Brussels Sprouts – This dinner basically amounts to stirring four things together, but it tastes way better than that sounds!
- Avocado Salsa Chicken with Easy Black Beans and Rice – Let’s make Fiesta Night a little fancy this week, shall we? I’m sure you will love this chicken dish smothered with cheese, salsa, and avocado, and you can’t go wrong with beans and rice!
What’s for dessert? Did you see these Very Dark Chocolate Espresso Cookies earlier this week? If you are a dark chocolate and coffee fan, you are going to love this recipe!
Thanks so much for joining me this week! I hope you found lots of quick dinner ideas that you and your family will love. See you soon!