Hi there! I hope you have had a good week. Did you try any of my dinner ideas from last week’s menu? If so, which recipe was your favorite?
I have to admit that for the past few weeks, I haven’t been getting my meal plans done ahead of time. Figuring out what to make for dinner and going to the grocery store every day is so much more work than planning ahead! This past weekend, I sat down and planned out the week’s dinners, made a grocery list, and went on one big shopping trip. It made my life so much easier, and I am glad to be back in the meal planning saddle! I hope this menu of dinner ideas will make it even easier for you since I’ve already done the planning part for you.
Before I get to this week’s quick dinner ideas, I’d like to invite you to follow me so I can tell you about my future recipes and menus:
Don’t miss out on any recipes, photos, or funny tidbits!
Follow me on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ or Bloglovin!
You can subscribe to posts by email too!
- Healthy Hamburger Stroganoff from Scratch – I’m very excited to share this one with you! I love meaty, tangy stroganoff, and this one is healthy and quick besides being delicious!
- Lemon Chicken Soup – This is a favorite of everyone in our family. It’s perfect for dipping crusty bread, and rotisserie chicken makes it simple to make.
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti – I love this easy casserole, and I’m sure your family will too! The cauliflower is camouflaged in delicious cheesy sauce, so it may be undetected by picky diners.
- Biscuit Panini with Fresh Fruit – This cute biscuit panini is just one dinner idea shared in this post. Be sure to go check out the other recipes with refrigerator dough and choose the one you like best!
- Stovetop BBQ Chicken with Simple Southern Lima Beans – This chicken is juicy, delicious, and quick to make. Serve it up with these lima beans if you please, and maybe add corn on the cob too for a real feast!
- Quinoa with Sausage and Roasted Brussels Sprouts – This dinner basically amounts to stirring four things together, but it tastes way better than that sounds!
- Avocado Salsa Chicken with Easy Black Beans and Rice – Let’s make Fiesta Night a little fancy this week, shall we? I’m sure you will love this chicken dish smothered with cheese, salsa, and avocado, and you can’t go wrong with beans and rice!
What’s for dessert? Did you see these Very Dark Chocolate Espresso Cookies earlier this week? If you are a dark chocolate and coffee fan, you are going to love this recipe!
Thanks so much for joining me this week! I hope you found lots of quick dinner ideas that you and your family will love. See you soon!
love that you plan recipes as it’s not a skill I have. Am just not good with extended planning. Tend to be more “on the fly,” so having your recipes thrown at me is a huge help. Your soup and chicken have moved to the top of my “to make” list. But FIRST need to get through fiesta week ;-) Forgot to marinate the chicken in tequila this morning, so the margarita dish has to wait for tomorrow. I did make the quesadillas, though, so will put those on your fb eventually.
Happy new week–good luck! Activities are starting to pick up here, as is all the homework that comes with middle school, so I need to get back into your happy hour again SOON. Made your spirited hot cocoa this morn, but didn’t feel right posting alcohol on a Sunday, lol. Yes indeed I did use the whipped cream vodka. mmmmmmm…..
I’m wondering what kinds of things you usually make for dinner. You have been talking about making that chicken soup for weeks! ;) I hope you will get a chance to try it soon. I actually have it on my list to make again soon too.
Having kids in school sure is busy for the parents, isn’t it? I regularly think that I spend at least as much time working on stuff for my oldest’s school as he does! Glad you liked the spiked mocha. I always love your comments. Thanks so much for coming over!
haha, hadn’t realized it was the same chicken soup. Better get my act together! Soup weather is just coming on now, though we’re not quite there yet. I tend to make supper out of whatever we have on hand and somehow it (usually) comes together. Had leftover salmon last night, so made salmon cakes. Which neither of my girls ate, but that’s what peanut butter is for, yes? We do leftovers lots and once or twice a week I’ll make an honest attempt at following a recipe. Like today when I’m making your margarita chicken :-) Off to mix the marinade now…
I’m such a dingbat. I forgot I had another chicken soup on the menu this week, so I thought you were still talking about the creamy chicken soup. Definitely try both!
lol, you’re no dingbat!
Hi Andi , I never had Quinoa what does it taste like ?
Hi, Anna! It doesn’t taste like much of anything on its own, sort of like rice or other grains. I like it for something different than just rice and pasta all the time. Thanks so much for your comment!