This beautiful Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Tenderloin only needs a few ingredients and is perfect for holiday meals. Thanks to Smithfield for sponsoring this recipe.
Hello! It’s Andi, here to share an incredible holiday pork tenderloin roast recipe that will be the star of any meal. A marinated fresh pork tenderloin is rolled with an apple cranberry stuffing and baked to golden brown perfection. It looks super fancy but only needs a few ingredients!
What are your holiday plans? We have the pleasure of having my parents with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. That’s a first! We have lived across the country from each other for as long as I can remember, but they are staying for an extended visit through the holidays this year.
Since we’ll all be together, I’m even more eager than usual to cook up amazing holiday meals. I think we’ll keep it traditional with a turkey for Thanksgiving, but this stuffed pork loin is definitely happening for Christmas dinner!
This meal starts with a Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin. You can find Smithfield pork in the fresh meat section at your local grocery store. Walmart stores are a good place to check first because they usually have a good selection of flavors.
These marinated cuts of pork are perfect for recipes because the seasoning is already done for you! Plus, the meat always turns out tender and juicy. The golden rotisserie flavor is especially nice for recipes because it has a mild savory flavor that blends with a lot of different sauces or stuffings.
In this case, let’s stuff it with apples and cranberries! You can’t beat those fruity flavors in the fall and winter. All you need is pre-made stuffing mix, dried cranberries, diced apples, and a little onion. Easy peasy!
While this stuffed pork loin roast is nice for holiday meals, it’s easy enough to serve for a family dinner any time! I hope you enjoy it, and I wish you a very happy holiday season!
Thanks again to Smithfield for sponsoring this recipe!Print
- 1 Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken flavored dry stuffing mix
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking dish with foil, and spray the foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the stuffing mix, cranberries, apple, onion, and water. Set aside while you prep the pork.
- Cut the pork down the middle lengthwise, leaving it connected on one side. You want to cut it so that it opens up like a book. Once you’ve cut and opened it, cover it with plastic wrap. Firmly pound the pork with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of about 1/2 inch. (If you don’t have a meat mallet, you can use the flat end of a heavy glass instead.)
- Spread the stuffing mix onto the cut side of the pork loin. Roll the pork into a tight cylinder, and tie it up with cooking twine. Place into the prepared roasting pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until the center reaches 145 degrees F on a meat thermometer. Baking time will be approximately 45 minutes, but use the thermometer to determine doneness.
- Remove from oven, and cover roast with foil. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Remove the twine before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Dinner, Red Meat
- Cuisine: American