Hello there! I hope you have had a stupendous week full of tasty dinners, but now it’s time to think about what you will eat next week. Last Saturday, I may have gotten a little too big for my britches with my menu full of fancy dishes. I’m already too big for my literal britches, so I don’t need my blog’s pants getting too tight too.
This week, I’m bringing you some completely casual, family-friendly dinner recipes. Two of them are fun takes on sandwiches that I especially hope you will try. Please leave a comment to let me know which recipe is your favorite (or least favorite). I love to hear from you!
Now, let’s get to your easy weekly dinner menu!
- Tuna Melt Tostadas – We LOVED this dinner! These tostadas are easy to make, fun to eat, and delicious.
- Homemade Pizza with Yogurt Crust – Try out this easy pizza crust made with Greek yogurt and top it with your favorite ingredients. Who needs delivery?
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich Casserole – How does this sound: Cubes of sourdough and ham covered in a cheesy sauce and topped with baked tomatoes? You have to try this fun casserole recipe! (You can substitute pasta for the bread if you’d like.)
- Mexican Chicken Soup – If you have leftover chicken on hand, you can make this tasty soup in 10 minutes! It’s still a 30-minute meal even if you have to cook the chicken.
- Fork Tender Steaks with Green Beans and Gravy – You can’t beat a one-skillet meal that costs under $10 for a family of four! I know it isn’t the most beautiful dish you’ve ever seen, but believe me when I say that it more than makes up for it in taste!
- Tilapia Sandwiches with Spicy Mayo – In case you are looking for a real sandwich instead of a recipe inspired by a sandwich, this is one you’ll want to try for sure. This dinner can be on the table in about 20 minutes!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff – Nothing says easy like a slow cooker recipe, and my whole family loves this one. Serve it up with some asparagus or a side salad, and dinner is served!