These Simple Southern Lima Beans couldn’t be easier to prepare, and they pair perfectly with hearty Southern meals. Bacon makes any vegetable better, and it only takes one slice to get that salty, smoky flavor. Try serving these with Baked Shrimp and Grits or Stovetop Barbecue Chicken.
- This Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Rice might be your new favorite dinner recipe! Only needs one pot and42k Shares
- This overnight oats recipe with dark chocolate and banana makes for a deliciously satisfying and eas32.3k Shares
- Cheesy Mexican Meatballs are a little spicy, a lot cheesy, and one of those meals that the whole fam19.6k Shares
- Dive into this scrumptious deviled egg potato salad - a perfect summer side dish!16.4k Shares
- You only need a few simple ingredients to make these scrumptious Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms! They are13.7k Shares