These Simple Southern Lima Beans couldn’t be easier to prepare, and they pair perfectly with hearty Southern meals. Bacon makes any vegetable better, and it only takes one slice to get that salty, smoky flavor. Try serving these with Baked Shrimp and Grits or Stovetop Barbecue Chicken.
- This Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Rice might be your new favorite dinner recipe! Only needs one pot and42k Shares
- Hawaiian French Bread Pizza is super quick and easy, with the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and a3.8k Shares
- This Baked Chicken Tetrazzini is classic comfort food at its best. This recipe is sure to be a famil3.6k Shares
- These Italian chicken sliders taste like chicken parmesan on a bun. They are ready in about 20 minut2.1k Shares
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Tenders are a perfect family meal or game day snack. Serve them with homemade1.6k Shares