Turkey recipes are all over the place in this week’s menu. I wrote two turkey sandwich recipes this week, so I decided to just go with the theme. Don’t worry. I did throw in some chicken, pork, and seafood for good measure.
- Turkey and Goat Cheese Sandwich with Jam – I know this sandwich looks a little more fancy and adventurous than my recipes usually tend to be, but I promise it’s SO GOOD! If you aren’t into the idea of putting jelly and turkey together, I can understand that. In that case, just make YOUR favorite kind of turkey sandwich, and serve it up with homemade fries if you have time.
- Caprese Quinoa Casserole with Ground Turkey – I just made this again a few days ago, and we loved it, especially my husband. It’s a reader favorite for good reason!
- Main Dish Scalloped Potatoes with Chicken – This is my other new recipe for the week. It is so dang good! I served it with steamed green beans. What veggie will you have on the side?
- Ranch Turkey Club Salad – This salad is quick to make and can use leftover or rotisserie turkey breast or chicken. It’s a versatile and tasty dinner recipe!
- Fork Tender Cube Steaks with Gravy – In case you need a meat and potatoes meal in your weekly meal plan, this should be eat. Serve it with mashed potatoes and your green vegetable of choice for a great down home dinner!
- Spicy Pepper Jack Cheese Rice with Turkey – To close out our turkey recipes, this one shouldn’t be missed. If you don’t want it spicy, just change up the cheese!
- Thai Salmon Salad with Oil Free Dressing – This is seriously one of my very favorite meals. I hope you will try it if you haven’t yet!
Here’s the other turkey sandwich idea I had this week. Turkey “sushi” sandwiches are just right for lunch boxes!