Burgers (Made into 2.5 oz patties)
- 1 pound 80/20 ground beef
- S & P to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 to 10 small leaves romaine
- 6 slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 1/2 one small shaved red onion
- 6 slices White American cheese
- 1 pack slider buns
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Dijon combine ketchup and Dijon
- Grill patties till cooked through.
- Add cheese to melt.
- Toast sliders for 1 minute.
- Assemble burger as follows: Bun, sauce, romaine, tomato, onion, burger, sauce, bun. Serve.
- Cuisine: American